MX/GO personnel do not require cards or hard hat stickers to visit MX/GO properties.
GO-Safe Railway Orientation
GO-Safe Railway Orientation is excited to share with you our new-dedicated site for GO-Safe Railway Orientation employes and contractors.
Our new site is required for any/all contractors working on GO-Safe Railway Orientation
operated railway corridors. This new site will better facilitate
your learning experience with streamlined course work, reference
material, and enhanced communication.
- If you are the company administrator, you will need to do the following:
- Click on the register link and register your company so you will have access to the new system.
- Once registered, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. When your registration has been verified.
- You can then login and go to the administration page and register any of your employees that need to be registered for any courses.
- If you are a Metrolinx or contractor employee and need to take this course, you will need to do the following:
- If you have a login and password just click login and continue.
- If you do not have a login and password then click the register button, find your company and contact your company administrator to register you in the system.
- Once registered you can then login.
If you need any further assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Office 866-599-2482 Fax 866-594-6704